If you need love,
take the time and be love
Breathe it out, create love
See how things can turn...
The semester is in full swing right about now and today was a welcomed breather from the everyday craziness. This week has been full with spiritual movement. This spiritual emphasis week has included "Deep Faith" and the Youth Ministry Symposium. Michael Ramsdon has been our speaker for Deep Faith and Rich Van Pelt for the symposium. Time has been strangely uncharted this week. Things have been wonderful though strangely reflective. In which case, I've decided to spruce this blog up a bit.
I began this blog as more of an online journal for me, rather than with the intention of people actually following. When I began last fall, I was in a place of extreme struggle. This was more of a place for me to vent than anything else. But this semester has brought so many new blessings and challenges, that I think it is time for a change.
I am full of joy and want to express that more. I am very crafty and however limited by finances, I am trying to express myself in the things that I make. I will (hopefully soon) post pictures of certain projects that I am creating.
I titled this post "Initium Noctis" meaning "The Beginning of Night." I'm taking Latin 2 this semester and loving it. So some future blog posts may be inspired by new latin words/phrases. However, in light of my coming change on this blog, you might find it strange that I title a transition blog "The Beginning of Night." But I think it is a fitting phrase for what is about to happen. The beginning of night signals the beginning of rest. Rest enables our plans to stop, our bodies to relax, our eyes to close, and our brains to sleep. This period is in preparation for a new dawn. The dawn signals everything new and fresh about the day. It marks the beginning of a blank slate, where reside infinite possibilities.
So, goodbye dreary, melancholy blog. Hello to what's fresh. Salve to a REAL breath of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment